Keeping Your Comfort Room Clean and Fragrant Room Stuff
Room Stuff – The toilet seat is one of the most common chairs in the house. It is also a paradise for millions of good and bad bacteria that can easily come into contact with our skin. With that in mind, we need to keep it clean and odorless. You need the right character to keep the room in good condition.
Here are some tips for comfortable rooms:
- Clean, comfortable rooms must be made every day. The ideal cleaning time is early in the morning before someone takes a shower.
- You can keep it fragrant by using an air freshener. A good home plant can do the trick for you if you don’t want a commercial air freshener. Place two or three houseplants near the window and water them a little every night.
- Prepare a rack or case for your cleaning supplies. Toilet cleaning liquid, toilet brush and soap must have their own container. Place it next to the toilet bowl.
- Shampoo, soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes, shaving cream and other items must be placed near the mirror. You can also put it in the container.
- Place a bucket and a spoon near the tap. If you use buckets and ladles to store water for your shower, you save water. If you carelessly pour water into the shower while showering, more water will be used.
- Place a plastic mat near the inside door of the comfort room and a dry carpet on the outside. The mattress dries your wet sandals so you don’t let the bed run.
- Have a container ready for your laundry. Have a hanging strap for your wet laundry. When the clothes are dry, you can put them on with the dry ones.